Géométrie numérique GINF42C6
This page is dedicated to the practical part of the Géométrie Numérique course, with lectures given by Georges-Pierre Bonneau. Assignements (and some theory) will be published here.
You can either work alone or in pairs. A c++ codebase is provided, but not obligatory – use your favourite language in case you're not a fan of c++ . For linear algebra (vectors, matrices), we'll be using the Eigen library; take a look at its docs. Here's also a very useful quick reference for Eigen.
- Feb 05 TP1 : Bézier curves, De Casteljau’s algorithm
- Feb 12 TP2 : Bézier splines, $C^k$ smoothness
- Feb 19 TP3 : B-splines, De Boor's algorithm
- Feb 26 winter break
- Mar 04 TP4 : Subdivision Curves
- Mar 11 TP5 : Uniform B-splines as Subvidision Curves
- Mar 18 TP6 : Bézier Surfaces
- Mar 25 TP7 : B-spline Surfaces
- Apr 01 TP8 : Uniform B-splines as Subdivision Surfaces
- Apr 08 TP9 : Subdivision Surfaces on Triangle Meshes
- Apr 15 revisions
SubmissionsAfter each TP, you are required to submit your work, namely:
- your code, just the files you've modified, no need to include everything ;
- a pdf report with pictures and additional comments if needed (in English or French).
- Don't submit partial work; send only one mail (when you're sure you won't be adding anything else).
- Zip everything as
[GeoNum2016] TPxxas the subject.
- Send your mail to email@example.com .